Outdoor yoga offers you the opportunity to practice safely in community. We have two outdoor classes each week, weather permitting, at nearby venues. Schedule subject to change with the weather and time of sunset. Check the schedule for current times here.
- Monday evenings All Levels in Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Thursday evenings Gentle in Ramsey, NJ
If you have had a fever, cough or sore throat in the past 24 hours or been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19 in the past two weeks, stay home and keep everyone else safe.
- Set up an account in Punchpass
- In your account, purchase a pass – either a single class or a package
- You’ll be prompted to sign our waiver, please do so
- Still in your account, click on the class you want to take and reserve
- We’ll email you the address 2 hours prior to class – keep an eye on your email!
Arrive and Bring
- Arrive ten minutes early and come directly to an empty spot on the grass 6’ away from anyone else. Please show respect to your fellow class mates and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Your teacher will not be giving physical adjustments and will maintain 6’ social distancing at all times.
- Masks are required for arrival and departure. Masks are optional during the practice once you are settled in your space. Your teacher will not being wearing a mask during the class but will have her mask on before and after class.
- Bring all your own props (mat, blanket, blocks and strap – or whatever you have), bug spray, and water to drink. We recommend an old beach towel or old folded sheet under your mat to: keep the mat clean, create extra padding and extra surface area so you can spread out in your supine poses. You’ll be practicing on the grass.
- After class, please return to your car maintaining social distance rules and wearing your mask.
- You can set a Punchpass icon on your phone home screen or desk top for easy one click access. Here’s how. (For iOS, use Safari)
Email us if you have any questions at all.