Outdoor yoga offers you the opportunity to practice safely in community. We have two outdoor classes each week, weather permitting, at nearby venues. Check the schedule here.
- Thursday evenings 6:30 pm with Chaya ~ Gentle Yoga in Ramsey, NJ
If you have had a fever, cough or sore throat in the past 24 hours or been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19 in the past two weeks, stay home and keep everyone else safe.
- Set up an account in Punchpass
- In your account, purchase a pass – either a single class or a package
- You’ll be prompted to sign our waiver, please do so
- Still in your account, click on the class you want to take and reserve
- We’ll email you the address 2 hours prior to class – keep an eye on your email!
- If the weather becomes inclement, we will cancel the class, inform you, and you won’t be charged. We’ll need 4-5 people minimum registered to hold class, so your advance registration will be most helpful.
Arrive and Bring
- Arrive ten minutes early and come directly to an empty spot on the grass.
- Your teacher is fully vaccinated. She will not be giving physical adjustments or walking around.
- Masks are optional for arrival and departure if you are fully vaccinated. Masks are optional for everyone during the practice once you are settled in your space. Your teacher will not being wearing a mask.
- Bring all your own props (mat, blanket, blocks and strap – or whatever you have), bug spray, and water to drink. We recommend an old beach towel or old folded sheet under your mat to: keep the mat clean, create extra padding and extra surface area so you can spread out in your supine poses. You’ll be practicing on the grass.
- There are no restroom facilities.
- You can set a Punchpass icon on your phone home screen or desk top for easy one click access. Here’s how. (For iOS, use Safari)
Email us if you have any questions at all.