Outdoor yoga offers you the opportunity to practice safely in community. We have a number of outdoor classes each week, weather permitting. Everyone is welcome. To attend, you’ll need to make a reservation. You can see our full schedule, set up an account, sign the waiver, and reserve here: https://shreeyoga.punchpass.com
If you have had a fever, cough or sore throat in the past 24 hours or been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19 in the past two weeks, stay home and keep everyone else safe.
Here’s how it works:
- Please come directly to an empty spot in the courtyard on the gravel or lawn and get settled there, 6’ away from anyone else. Please show respect to your fellow class mates and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Your teacher will not be giving physical adjustments and will maintain 6’ social distancing at all times.
- Masks are required for arrival and departure. Masks are optional during the practice once you are settled in your space. Your teacher will not being wearing a mask during the class but will have her mask on before and after class.
- Bring all your own props (mat, blanket, blocks and strap – or whatever you have), bug spray, and water to drink. We recommend an old beach towel or old folded sheet under your mat to: keep the mat clean, create extra padding and extra surface area so you can spread out in your supine poses.
- Bring your class card and a pen to mark the class off with or pay for it here: https://shreeyoga.com/buy-classes/
- After class, please return to your car maintaining social distance rules and wearing your mask.
- At Shree, you’ll be practicing on the courtyard gravel. At other outdoor locations you’ll be on grass. As mentioned above, you may want to bring an extra mat or old beach towel for padding under your mat and to keep your mat clean.
- For Chair Yoga wear sneakers or other sturdy shoes for practicing on the courtyard gravel, and bring props but no mat. You won’t be using a mat. Chairs will be set out and waiting for you.
Email us if you have any questions at all.