Immersion Part Two
Shree Yoga Immersion Part Two
- January 11-12
- February 8-9
- March 7-8
What is Part Two About
Shree Yoga Anusara Immersion Part Two gives us the opportunity to dive even deeper into the study of Anusara yoga and the philosophy which supports it. In Part Two we’ll review and deepen our knowledge of the Universal Principles of Alignment focusing on the 7 Loops, Spirals, Anusara philosophy and vision. Part Two promises a rich and fulfilling exploration into the heart of yoga.
- Tantric cosmology and the 36 Tattvas
- Overview of three key philosophies of yoga
- Yoga Sutra through the lens of non-dual Tantra
- Seven loops of Anusara Yoga
- Inner and outer rotation of the arms
- Ashtanga Yoga from the Tantric perspective
- Deeper meditation
- Advanced Pranayama
- Anatomy to support our study of alignment
- The Anusara Immersion Manual available from the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga here.
- Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain Revised Edition available at your local bookseller
- Tthe Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (our recommendations are listed below). If you already own a copy of a different translation, you can use that. Read the first section, or pada, before the first class:
- Light on the Yoga Sutras by BKS Iyengar (classic translation)
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchitananda (easy to read)
- Also helpful but not required: Light on Pranayama by BKS Iyengar and The Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Manual (available from www.anusarayoga.com)
Want to take it again?
If you have already taken Immersion Part Two with us and would like to take it again, you can do so for the reduced fee of $500. There is no on-line registration for re-takes. Registration must be made at the studio with cash or check.
Register for Part Two Here
Immersion Part II $750
There are no make-ups for missed classes. Please buddy up with another participant to get notes from any classes you miss.
Part Two will be taught by Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher Rachel Dewan. Rachel is a Senior Certified Advanced Teacher Trainer with a great love of Anusara yoga combined a wealth of knowledge and multi-faceted approach to teaching that is sure to inspire and uplift.
Please contact the studio director, Chaya Spencer, at 201-822-1131 or chaya@ShreeYoga.com