Everyone is welcome to attend in-person classes at the beautiful Shree Yoga studio in Saddle River, NJ. To manage class size, advance reservations are required.
- Class size is limited
- You are welcome to use our props, or bring your own
- Reservations are a must. See details below
- We observe safety protocols: air circulation, HEPA air filtration, and cleaning
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (including cough, runny nose, sore throat and fever) please stay home and take class with us online
- We use an online platform and reservation system called Punchpass. Set up an account in Punchpass
- In your account, purchase a pass – either a single class or a package
- You’ll be prompted to sign our waiver, please do so
- Still in your account, click on the class you want to take and reserve
- Remember to cancel 24 hours in advance if something comes up to avoid being charged for the class.
Punchpass App (not in the App store): https://shreeyoga.punchpass.com/app (For iOS, use Safari)
- Here are some helpful short Punchpass tutorials