Everyone is welcome to attend in-person classes at the beautiful Shree Yoga studio in Saddle River, NJ. To keep class size safe, advance reservations required.
- Class size is limited to maintain some social distancing. Advance reservations are required.
- You are welcome to use our props, or bring your own.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please do not come into the studio until after five days of quarantine.
- Reservations are a must. See details below.
- We observe safety protocols: air circulation, HEPA air filtration, and cleaning. Please alcohol your hands on arrival using our dispenser. Mask or not – up to you.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 or any other illness (including cough, runny nose, sore throat and fever) please stay home and take class with us online.
- Set up an account in Punchpass
- In your account, purchase a pass – either a single class or a package
- You’ll be prompted to sign our waiver, please do so
- Still in your account, click on the class you want to take and reserve
- Remember to cancel 24 hours in advance if something comes up to avoid being charged for the class.