Everyone is welcome to attend in-person classes at the beautiful Shree Yoga studio in Saddle River, NJ.
- Fully vaccinated students can, if they wish, remove masks when practicing in the studio.
- Please continue to wear your mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Class size is limited to eight or nine students per class to maintain some social distancing. Advance reservations are required.
- We encourage you to bring your own props. Sanitizing spray will be available if you wish to use the studio props.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 and you are not vaccinated, please do not come into the studio until after ten days of quarantine.
- Reservations are a must. See details below.
- Any Shree instructors who are teaching in person have been fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to observe safety protocols: air circulation, HEPA air filtration, plus cleaning and sanitizing high-touch surfaces. Please alcohol your hands on arrival using the dispenser on the wall.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 (including cough, runny nose, sore throat and fever) whether you are vaccinated or not, please stay home and take class with us online.
- Set up an account in Punchpass
- In your account, purchase a pass – either a single class or a package
- You’ll be prompted to sign our waiver, please do so
- Still in your account, click on the class you want to take and reserve
- Remember to cancel 24 hours in advance if something comes up to avoid being charged for the class.
Punchpass App: You can set a Punchpass icon on your phone home screen or desk top for easy one click access. Here’s how.
(For iOS, use Safari)